Day time savings is in effect now and longer days reveal our backyards and patios, not to mention our pools. Cleaning will be inevitable in a few weeks when the family gatherings start. This is a good time for shopping for necessities. If your pool area requires extra storage for toys and floats you can look at our float racks and pool storage boxes. If you need pool furniture for dining and lounging checkout our special category and you’ll find lots of options. If you don’t have a pool and just want to revamp your patio than look for patio dining sets and patio furniture. Our favorites this year are the Euro collection from Polywood and Miami collection from Siesta. These collections offer extreme durability for year round outdoor use. Also don’t forget to look for covers for protecting your outdoor furniture. Order early to make sure you get ready for the peak of the summer when products are scarce. Here is a quick checklist:
- Patio Dining: How is your patio dining area? Do you need to order furniture, chairs or a new table?
- Patio Cushions: Do you need to re-order cushions for your patio set? How are your cushions? Are they stained, smelly, ripped?
- Swimming Pool: Is your pool ready for summer? Do you need cleaning and chemicals?
- Pool Toys: Are your pool toys still in good shape?
- Patio Decor: Can you use some decor items for your patio?
- Backyard Grilling: Do you have a grill? Is your grill in good shape? Do you need to clean up and assess parts for safe use?
- Lawn: Do you need to plant on your lawn? It might be good to assess plants and grass you will need.
- Lounge Seating: Do you need lounge seating and chaise lounges?