Home & Garden
We offer essential accessories for home and garden. From barbecue grills to hose reels, fire pits and tools, our collection offers the variety and value you’re after. Best Home & Garden Accessories by CozyDays. Choose from outdoor carpets, patio mats, outdoor fireplaces, firepits, outdoor lamps, patio heaters, garden statues, wall art, and many unique gift ideas for indoors and outdoors. All products feature exquisite quality.
All Time Bestsellers
- 1. Solar Night Flowers Poinsettia Solar Light
- 2. Solar Night Flowers Daisy Solar Light
- 3. Auto Shelter, 1-3/8" 5-Rib Peak Style Frame, Sandstone Cover 10X20 Portable...
- 4. Solar Night Flowers Rose Solar Light
- 5. Heavy Weight Wood Carrier Canvas Log Tote
- 1. 8 Pounds Fatwood Bundle In Burlap Sack
- 2. Carmelli Phantom 7½feet Deluxe Air Hockey Table
- 3. Good Directions Pine Cones Boot Tray Venetian Bronze
- 4. Hickory Jumbo Log Carrier
- 5. Polyester Air Hockey Table Cover
What's hot right now
- Arrow Sentry 6 × 5 Storage Shed
- Face-off 5 Foot Air Hockey Table w/ Electronic Scoring
- Good Directions Stars Boot Tray Venetian Bronze
- 5" Tampico Brushhead
- Peak Style Greenhouse, Clear Cover 10x20x8
- Organize it All Outdoor Metal Bucket Wastebasket White
- Organize it All Unique Eco-Friendly Round Natural Wicker Wastebasket
- Organize it All Unique Eco-Friendly Round White Wicker Wastebasket
- Organize it All Stainless Steel 2 Compartment Step-On Trash Can 40 L
- Organize it All Stainless Steel 2 Compartment Step-On Recycle Bin 60 L
Shop home & garden
Arbors from $39.
Outdoor grills, barbecue, charcoal, gas cookers, stoves from $29.
Bed Rests & Pillows
Bed rests, body pillows, foot rests from $83.
Bicycle racks from $576.
Bird feeders from $39.99.
Bird houses from $129.99.
Cupolas from $74.99.
Door mats, coir doormats from $19.99.
Electronics & gift ideas from $28.80.
Fire Pits & Fireplaces
Outdoor fireplaces & copper fire pits from $15.95.
Game Room Games
Game room games from $14.95.
Garden bridges from $299.
Garden tools, gardening carts from $89.
Gazebos from $4,789.
Greenhouses from $239.99.
Home decor from $14.99.
Hose reels, suncast, automatic, decorative from $49.
Inflatable giant animals from $89.99.
Outdoor Carpets & Rugs
Outdoor carpets indoor outdoor rugs from $135.
Outdoor games & back yard games from $59.
Outdoor post wallmount mailboxes from $39.99.
Outdoor mats from $45.
Outdoor Message Centers
Outdoor message centers from $240.
Outdoor storage sheds from $139.99.
Outdoor Storage Boxes
Outdoor storage boxes, chests from $59.
Outdoor oil torches from $26.99.
Pails & Buckets
Pails, tubs, buckets from $16.
Outdoor patio heaters from $189.95.
Pergolas from $1,399.
Planters from $50.
Outdoor playhouses from $249.95.
Pool decor from $59.
Recycling bins from $54.
Saunas from $985.
Smoking urns & ashtrays from $58.
Solar Garden Lights
Solar garden lights solar lighting from $19.95.
Storage shelters from $149.99.
Outdoor trash receptacles from $21.
Waste baskets, stainless steel from $22.
Waterfalls - Large
Outdoor waterfalls & fountains large from $995.
Weathervanes from $19.99.
Latest customer reviews on home & garden.
- J. B. from Woodland Hills, CA
Great kindling for those rainy night fires! My order was shipped FAST and GOOD! I highly recommend this company and I look forward to dealing with them again!
- S. M. from Savannah, GA
I originally ordered the product in a different color, however a few days later was contacted by customer service to inform me the color I ordered was out of stock. They were quick... read ›
- K. R. from Huntington Beach, CA
This was a gift for christmas for my dad and he loved it. Every time we visit we have bonfires but they always take so long to start. Used the fatwood last night and the fire was l... read ›
- S. O. from La Grange, IL
The rack is great and is very sturdy, but the cover is pretty weak. It should be bigger than it is. If your wood is always perfectly square and box shaped with the same width then ... read ›
- S. H. from Missoula, MT
Its a good product, and I'm happy with it so far (only had it up for a week). We'll see how it "winters" in Montana in an area where we commonly get 3 to 5 feet of snow. ... read ›
- S. M. from Oxford, MA
I have not had long enough to give a good review, if it survives the New England weather this winter then it's a plus. It went up pretty easy and I like it so far for the price. If... read ›
- W. W. from East Helena, MT
I rate this shelter with 5 stars it seems to be well built and I like the room in it it was easy to assemble but we spent about a half a day to get it done. the service was not wh... read ›
- J. B. from Woodland Hills, CA