We are constantly improving our visitors’ experience at CozyDays.com. Instead of dublicating what others do, we use feed back from our customers, visitors and fans. Instead of a boring product page with irrelevant romantic stories, we intend to bring a personal experience and detailed information both visually and written. Sometimes we succeed, sometimes not.
As a webmaster, I personally think any website can be improved in many aspects. When we first started in 2002, things you could do on a product page was under 5 things. Now that I look at it, there are more than 20 things you can provide on a product page at CozyDays.
And here is the list in 3 sections:
- See, enlarge, zoom on all product photos
- Watch product videos
- See, enlarge, zoom on all product colors/swatches
- Discounts, prices and savings.
- Description: detailed information about the product.
- Sales person says: Amazing facts about the product
- Specifications: Width, height, quantity, available colors etc.
- Reviews: Read what our customers have to say about the product and their experience with CozyDays.
- Warranty and return information
- Individual items in a product sets
- Estimated shipping information. We do everything we can to improve and be more accurate when it comes to shipping.
- Color swatches and options
- See other products from the same style, material, collection and brand
- Attachement options like cushions, lids, air pumps complimentary to the product.
- Related buying and shopping guides
- Related shopping categories: These are the other variants of categorization.
Interactive Social Media
- Add a review: Let us know and other customers what do you think of the product
- Share your own photos and videos in a review.
- Add what you think of the product before you buy.
- +1 at Google+
- Share/Like at Facebook
- Tweet about a product
- Pin the visuals to Pinterest
- Email the product to your friends